Tuesday 29 May 2012

summer




It's been a little while! I've had an idea in my head for the past week or so and this is kind of the manifestation of it. I've been looking at ways to use the scrollwork I've been fascinated by as well as meaning to create a piece with the phrase "one swallow does not a summer make" ever since this summer began. This led me to looking at and researching vintage tattoos, Sailor Jerry Collins style, and this was what I came up with. Really been enjoying the tattoo ink style since I did my valentine piece a couple of months ago, so I may try a few more vintage tattoo style drawings. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful- this would make a gorgeous rib tattoo! It works really well :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou love,thought you might like this! Going to work on a few more tattoo style images, think I found a new thing I enjoy! Xx

    ReplyDelete