Tuesday 11 October 2011

quotes


Hello again. I am posting today because I made a to do list, and when making this list I realised that I still haven't posted a photo of my page in the UCF Book of Illustrated Quotes and Sayings. So here goes! I purchased my copy from our final degree show private view, but you can get yours if you would like one from Amazon here once they are back in stock. All the illustrators that are in here can be seen on the Agency website. Not only is it a great collection of illustration it would help toward the students that are currently studying there to make their book. Ok, plug over.

I'm also working on various projects relating to Christmas (early argh) but you will get to see some of them very soon hopefully. I'm off to cross the first thing off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment