Monday 15 August 2011

teatime








Today I was working on a photoshoot for a competition brief based on femininity that I found through twitter. I had a few ideas for different shoots, and these photos are the ones that didn't make the cut (I'll share the ones that did once the competition closes!). The idea behind these was a 1950s retro feminine feel, through the cups and saucers and my mother's newly acquired 1957 Kenwood Chef mixer - oh is she proud of it! I really enjoyed doing this shoot today, I've always enjoyed still life photography and it kind of made me want to join a props department! Enjoy the photos, shall upload more soon.

1 comment:

  1. i really like these hun. Nice idea. still no idea what i'm doing for mine yet. :) oh btw you need to change ur profile to graduated. :) hope ur well

    ReplyDelete