Monday 2 November 2009

week

it's been a while since I posted something because I've been under deadline and my internet has died.. AND it was Hallowe'en :) had a really epic night dressed up as a wierdo zombie girl, and I still have stains on my wrists from my greasepaint "stitchmarks". Good night!


Did some adult narrative work last week for my project, illustrating a piece by Margaret Atwood about the Female Body. Did some work wil gouache and collage, really enjoyed myself working with the strong line too. This week we've been given an advertising task, but I have to wait til Thursday to get the full brief. Got to do lots of reportage illustration soon, really have to get cracking with my location drawing sketchbook cause it's an important part of my course.


Getting really excited about Christmas now, looking forward to making lots of christmas decorations for my house and I really want to get us the most amazing christmas tree ever! Getting ideas for gifts for my friends too, getting very excited. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment