Sunday 4 October 2009

cocktails

Yesterday was a really good day. I love girlie time when I can get it and when I was asked to go into town with the girls in my flat I couldn't say no, so off we went down into Falmouth on a mission for party dresses and various tranclements for millie, but unfortunately it was a bad shopping day in Fal. Millie wanted an iPod and they weren't in stock, Lal needed a dress and there just wasn't anything good on offer. So because of this we decided to hit Truro for a little more city shopping - much more of a success! Sale bargains to be had, and one bargain iPod for millie.


Later that night we went down to the Shed for some cocktails, a fab little bar down by the Maritime Museum, if you ever get a chance to go there do it because they have amazing food and fabulous cocktails. I had one, and straight away I was feeling it, and I don't know why! I got a little squiffy, and then we met up with millie who was tired after work, so we came back to our fabulous house. Good night over all, if not short!


Today we plan on going to Jacob's for lunch I think, and then I believe everyone is going to surf, which might be boring for me as I'll only be sitting on the sand watching but hey I can take my poi as there'll be no disruptive kittens there!


No pictures for today, so here's another painting. This time it's Emma Watson from an Elle photoshoot, which is why she's a bit unrecognisable!


No comments:

Post a Comment